LLP Eligibility, Schedule and Tuition
EligibilityIndividuals who have demonstrated a capacity for leadership, an interest in community service and a willingness to commit time to the LLP 2013 program this fall are invited to apply.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have a demonstrable connection to Fairfax County.
- Must show evidence of leadership in the workplace and/or in the community.
- Must be willing to commit the required time to the Lifetime Leadership Program.
- Must be committed to utilizing leadership skills and knowledge for the long-term benefit of the community.
- Must attend the six program days and participate in a community service component.
- Sessions are held from 9:30 am till 3:30 pm on the following Wednesdays:
September 18, 2013
September 25, 2013
October 9, 2013
October 23, 2013
November 6, 2013
November 20, 2013
- A welcome reception on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 from 5:30 till 7:00 pm
- Outside speakers, site visits and tours, and hands-on exercises allow for active engagement at class days.
- Participation in community service engagement during the off Wednesdays between September 25 and November 20 is expected.
Tuition for the Lifetime Leadership Program is $500. If accepted and enrolled into the program, you will be obligated for the full tuition fee of $500 payable by Monday, September 16, 2013.